Thursday, March 11, 2010

You are at the beach and want to go for a swim but don't have your bathing suit, what do you do?

Let's assume you're wearing what you're wearing now.You are at the beach and want to go for a swim but don't have your bathing suit, what do you do?
I go and get my friend and take her skinny dipping in the moonlight.You are at the beach and want to go for a swim but don't have your bathing suit, what do you do?
if around there is a lot of child (to avoid shocks!lol) i go with my boxer on


(then I'll keep off the boxer after the swim and i'll remain without underwear)


if there is no children, i prolly go nude


what about u?



take everything off except for my under garments and swim in them. then afterwards i can just sit out in the sun to get them to dry so i can put my clothes back on ;)


i dont think i could skinny dip in public and get away with it
I have never had a problem sunbathing topless, I'd jump in with thongs only.. Only the police have a problem with that.
Swim in my underwear or just buy another bikini
underwear or, if I felt courageous, I'd skinny dip.
I'm wearing pants, long sleeve shirt, a jacket, shoes and socks...I don't think I want to go swimming anymore.
Nothing!
If i had glue, i could glue something to wear from sand
as you get older taking a skinny dip becomes more of a chunk dunk :)
a whipped cream bikini should suffice
go commando
I love to skinny dip, so what the hell. Let's party.
I never leave my house without my banana hammock on
i would go nude!


im sure the ladies wont mind. =]
Find a secluded spot and go au naturale. Sounds like and I think alike.
ONE time i took a swim with my jeans!
In my birthday suit
only if all people on the beach are girls, I can go swim naked.
mug someone
go naked
I've got underpants on today so I'd wear those.





And that water is a little cold now...
Oh wait let me get my socks off...
Nude
id just go in as i was far too cold for me to even want to think about that though
Buy a lot of sunblock.
in my bra and knickers
i'd go nakey.
Ok, I won't look if you don't





*peeks between my fingers*
I'd free willy and go for a swim

No comments:

Post a Comment