Sunday, March 7, 2010

What would you think if you were at the beach and you saw a man wearing a jockstrap instead of a bathing suit?

i would pray that he doesn't ask me to help him put on sunscreen.What would you think if you were at the beach and you saw a man wearing a jockstrap instead of a bathing suit?
it was one time and i promise i wont do it again. i was drunk and did not realize what i had put on.











.^.


/..\


..|..


..|..


Hey --NessieCullen09-- I ain't on the ugly end of the scale.What would you think if you were at the beach and you saw a man wearing a jockstrap instead of a bathing suit?
It's time for me to get off that nasty beach. I can't even stand looking at a man in a bathing suit. I don't want to look at a half naked man.


So I don't go to the beach !
It really depends on if the guy is sexy or ugly. If he's ugly, then i'll look away. If he's hot i'll keep on staring, blush, giggle and follow him around until he notices me.
haha


';heyy sexy';
I would just laugh and roll on...
I'd think ';Hey, what's my dad doing here?';
haha lol





man boobs
I'd think ';haha, that stupid jerk is gonna get sand all up in his junk';.

No comments:

Post a Comment