Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Girls , do you get offended if you are walking along a quiet beach and see a guy bathing nude?

or lying in the sun nudeGirls , do you get offended if you are walking along a quiet beach and see a guy bathing nude?
Absolutely not - if it's that quiet and uncrowded of a beach, I would probably be doing the same thing!Girls , do you get offended if you are walking along a quiet beach and see a guy bathing nude?
Not if it's a nude beach, but otherwise I would probably report him for indecent exposure.....or maybe I would just laugh.....I don't know. It's never happened.
*Snicker* LOL
Only if he is way overweight, and its hanging all over the place and he stands up. Then yes, I would be offended.


but,


if he is fine looking and muscular and has a great physique,


then no way.. I would however have to take a moment and enjoy the scenery.
No of course not! Perhaps I'll take off mine too if it's legal because I'm a nudist myself.
I want to live by the beach.
no, but i'd think he was an exhibitionist and possibly creepy and trying to invite attention. i wouldn't recommend it unless it is at a designated nude beach, because otherwise it is illegal, at least in canada.
Why would we get offended?


I wouldn't be offended at all!
Just a view from a bloke, admittedly one who has not done this, there seens to be a double standard: pretty boys can, and not so pretty boys must be reported. I wonder if the same standard would be considered fair depending on the physique of a woman?





They say men are perves!
afended no more like turned on aha X
Which beach is this?
No. I just walk on past. What's to be offended about.
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment