Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why we see children happily playing nude at the beach, why are we so quick to shove bathing suits on them and-

rush them into lives of restriction, false shame, repressed lives? Must Americans suffer forever because the country was founded by religious bigots who fled from saner countries?Why we see children happily playing nude at the beach, why are we so quick to shove bathing suits on them and-
It's a shame, isn't it?Why we see children happily playing nude at the beach, why are we so quick to shove bathing suits on them and-
pervert
Because there are sick people in the world, pedophiles and such that are watching children . I wouldnt even let my daughter wear a bathing suit. I dont think it has anything to do with ';Religious People';. I'll soon find out who the pedophiles are when I get thumbs down for my opinion. Thankyou
Well, maybe because of all the ';sickos'; out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment