Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Going to the beach soon and need a new bathing suit?

Whats some suggestions for bathing suit styles for my body type. I'm 5'3 115lbs I have an athletic build. B size cup a curvy butt.Going to the beach soon and need a new bathing suit?
I really like the shorts with a halter top. But here is a cool site that lets you pick your body type and will help you pick a swim suit to fit it! Good Luck! :)


http://teens.aol.com/style/suit-your-sha鈥?/a>Going to the beach soon and need a new bathing suit?
I think Lands End has the best suits for all body types... I have a looonnnggg torso, a butt, and no boobs and even I found one :) Also- they have some cute suits at Target. I bought 2 adorable 2 piece suits there last year :) Have a great vaca! I'm jealous!
Look in Seventeen they have the best suggestions for bathing suit styles that work on every body type.
ARMANI HAS CUTE BATHING SUITS OR GO TO VICTORIASECRET.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment