Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If you dated a very hot girl, would you want her to only wear a one piece bathing suit to the beach?

Only because one-pieces can be incredibly hot. I would make sure I let her know it had nothing to do with needing her to cover up if I ever asked. It's her body, so she can choose to show it off or not to as she wishes.If you dated a very hot girl, would you want her to only wear a one piece bathing suit to the beach?
i hate when men meet you and you are a certain way and thats what attracted them and once they get comfortable they start trying to control you and tell you how to change because they are jealous and want you all to themselves and cant stand when others see how great you are. if im the hot girl in the scenario i would wear what i want and when he complained dump him and go find anotherIf you dated a very hot girl, would you want her to only wear a one piece bathing suit to the beach?
Whats the point of having a hot girl when you dont show how hot she is
Sure... I love topless suits :)
Dont be too over protective because that might push her away. Let her wear what she wants. If other guy's look at her or check her out, keep in my mind that she's with you not them. Be confident about your girl's sexy body and be confident with yourself
Yeah,it's her body,whatever she's comfortable with.Dude I've dated drop dead gorgeous women,but that doesn't mean they're comfortable with the world seeing them as piece of meat.


If you can see past your #$% you'd come to love and cherish her for these ideosyncracies.I.E she's willing to share her body with you and only you.


I'm surprised women don't ask these idiotic questions:';Why wont my man walk round naked?He has a good body?I mean when he works,why doesn't he just go to work naked?';


l.o.l


It's the same thing
It wouldn't matter to me, so long as she gives me lots of attention and doesn't let other guys try to talk to her.
If she was going to wear what I told her to wear, it'd be over.


I prefer a woman, not a puppet.
Well, it would be her decision on what she wanted to wear.
Which piece?
I am seeing a very hot girl and I would say wear what you want
if a guy even hinted at starting to act like that i'd dump him. i dont need some jealous control freak in my life. i wear what i want to wear.
hell no--show off the goods hunny! I am proud of my woman and the way she looks, jigga w00t?!

No comments:

Post a Comment