Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Would you wear a bathing suit to the beach if?

The rest of your friends going weren't wearing one?





I want to wear my bathing suit to the beach with my friends but they aren't going to wear one because they are insecure about their body and they tell me all the time ';I wish I was as skinny a you'; and so on. I want to get a tan but I'd feel uncomfortable wearing only my bathing suit if they were wearing jeans and a tank!Would you wear a bathing suit to the beach if?
well depends are you gonna get wet and are they too? if not i would advise you to wear lil shorts and a tank or tube top so you wont feel so AKWARD...lol....and you can still get a tan....have fun!!!!


:]Would you wear a bathing suit to the beach if?
If you plan on swimming then definately wear your bathing suit! If you are just going there to hang out and aren't planning on going near the water then I would dress the same as the rest of your friends. Tanning is actually pretty bad for you anyways, I wouldn't wear one just to get some sun.
Not that you have to be ashamed of being skinny, but consider your friends feelings here. I mean, I would wear shorts and tank so you could still get tan, but not be half naked and have your friends looking at you with disgust! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment