Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have you ever worn your underwear to the beach instead of your regular bathing suit bottoms?

Yes I have, and they stretch and don't stay on. It's not recommended.Have you ever worn your underwear to the beach instead of your regular bathing suit bottoms?
That's pretty much all bikinis are anyway is underwear. Personally I think they are indecent and they show too much.Have you ever worn your underwear to the beach instead of your regular bathing suit bottoms?
no?
not to the beach, in a hot tub. if you plan to make sure they aren't see through once they get wet or you might start to get some unwanted attention.
Nah, but I've worn shorts and a tank top.


I was with my friends, it was unexpected.(:


So I just used the tank top I wore under my shirt.(;
absolutely not
No I would never do that...
no never
No. i have seen kids do it a lot, though. =)
maybe
nope =)
no
Yes..........I have , under my clothes.
nope.
no have you?
i've done that once. when i was a kid. haha it was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment