Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When i was at the beach i was carrying my bathing suit and i dropped the bottoms, and the guy picked it up?

for me, sniffed them and handed it back to me





he was mormon





wtf do i do???When i was at the beach i was carrying my bathing suit and i dropped the bottoms, and the guy picked it up?
How do you know he was Mormon? Did he forget to shave his horns down or something?





I think you're trolling.When i was at the beach i was carrying my bathing suit and i dropped the bottoms, and the guy picked it up?
go on with your life, it's not like it's life threatening, unfortunately there are people out in the world like that.
Take them back and just walk away I guess





or Just walk away if you dont want them back





IDK
why wernt you wearing it ?





curtdude

No comments:

Post a Comment