Sunday, March 7, 2010

Will there be many stores still carrying bathing suits in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach in August?

I'm going to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach the first week of August for my honeymoon. I don't ever go swimming so I don't have a bathing suit and it's hard to find them here now because people have bought most of them and what's left doesn't match. Will any stores still be carrying them down there at that time or do I need to try to order from a catalog or find one here? If I can get one there, any suggestions on where to go? I've never been there before! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!Will there be many stores still carrying bathing suits in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach in August?
Another option would be to order one online from some place like Lands End where they have swimsuits all year around.


Also you would be able to order the correct size in a style that you really like, without leaving it to chance that you would even find one when you are on your trip.





I have tried to shop for a swimsuit before on vacation and although there are always beach stores selling them, they are never in a style that I would wear and more often than not they do not have my size.





My suggestion would be to be prepared before you go. You can always keep in with the tags on and return it after your trip if you end up finding one while you are there but .....really who is gonna want to shop for swimsuits on their HONEYMOON?!





Good luck and congratulations!Will there be many stores still carrying bathing suits in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach in August?
There are several shops in that area that carry swimwear.Most of the lines are available with a little looking.


Good luck and congrats.
You can always find swim suits in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. There is much to do, and most of it is on the strip along the beach or just over the causeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment