Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guys describe me the most sexy bathing suit that you have seen on a girl on the beach.?

girls can answer too if they really liked some bathing suit on some other girl.Guys describe me the most sexy bathing suit that you have seen on a girl on the beach.?
White on a tanned bodGuys describe me the most sexy bathing suit that you have seen on a girl on the beach.?
nothing....





I've been to a topless beach.
U r a little too young to be asking this kind of a question. Wait... maybe that's why ur interested in bathing suits and not about the ones that wear it.
i saw a naked girl does that count? she was steamin
I went to a beach in the South of France and the girl was no older than 18 (if that) and had no top on , and the bottom part of a non existent bathing suit was no bigger than half a regular napkin. Why she even bothered to wear it is beyond me.
Birthday suit
It was awesome, ... it was, it was ....





darn I do not remember much of the suit, can I describe the girl instead? I do have a very good recollection of her
Well the best is none at all. I think that is pretty sexy.
yellow polka-dotted bikini
You don't want me to be able to get any work done today, do you?





EDIT - I'll be honest with you. We aren't looking at the bathing suit. We're looking at what's going on around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment