Thursday, March 11, 2010

I want to go to the pool,or beach,but I find wearing a bathing suit embarrasing?

Boys have it so easy,they just wear swimming trunks.





Anyway,I haven't been to the beach,or pool,since I was seven or eight. I'm thirteen now.





But,I'm more..Socially awkward then I used to be,I have social anxiety disorder now.





I find wearing a swimsuit embarrasing. I don't like bikini's,or two pieces,I've never liked them. I haven't worn one since I was an infant. So,I'd rather wear a one piece.





But,I still find it embarrasing.





How do I get over this?I want to go to the pool,or beach,but I find wearing a bathing suit embarrasing?
It's normal to feel that way about a bathing suit. It's like you are walking around in your underwear. If you aren't comfortable then buy a one piece and wear some girl swim shorts over it so it looks like a tank top and shorts.I want to go to the pool,or beach,but I find wearing a bathing suit embarrasing?
Try wearing a monokini from Victoria secret like this :





http://www.victoriassecret.com/commerce/…





http://www.victoriassecret.com/commerce/…





http://www.victoriassecret.com/commerce/…





http://www.victoriassecret.com/commerce/…





it's totally okay to feel embarassed about wearing a two piece, I was scared to wear one at 12, and I am still scared so now I just wear monokinis to the beach.





xoxoxo


mwaz


lotta luvvies





Hailey
Hypnosis can help a lot - I work professionally as a hypnotist and this time of year get a lot of teen clients with the same worries. If you have some time, drop me a line on yahoo messenger (jasmith001) and I can give you a few tips to try and help.
Don't worry! I HATED swimsuits too.





Just buy some boardshorts and a rashguard!





Its just like shorts and a top!





They're fairly inexpensive and you'll look like a little surfer chick :]





Good Luck!!!!
don't worrie about what others think, maby try a one piece and board shorts or just wear shorts and a tank top
Well, do you think your out of shape?


If you do, then just start getting in shape - when you see yourself looking better, you might want to go and show a little skin..





Also, focus on having fun then how you look.


Do you know over 87% of people at the beach/pool are worrying about how they look? Nobody is looking at you unless you are a huge whale.


Everyone is focusing on hiding and trying to look good.





So instead of wrapping your arms around yourself or something like that, forget about it - you draw more attention when your are shy and embarrassed.


So even if you are embarrassed, just hide it - focus on having fun - and eventually you'll forget all about it.





Try going and getting a really cute bathing suit, you will want to wear it if you think its really cute. Also, you could wear some waterproof makeup - to make you feel really pretty. That will boost your self-esteem and make you strut your stuff.





Plus, your 13 - that means you probably havent hit fullcore puberty yet - so you most likely havent developed full curves.


You have nothing to be freaked out about.

No comments:

Post a Comment