Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do you think it's unclassy to wear a bra and underwear to the beach instead of a bathing suite?

I do! Even though it's the same amount of skin showing, it's ur underwear/lingerie! That's supposed to be private, and wearing it to the beach for all to see is just a way of getting people to think of you in a dirty way. If you ask me, it's just plain skanky.





Your opinions?Do you think it's unclassy to wear a bra and underwear to the beach instead of a bathing suite?
I totally agree. Undergarments are just that, UNDERGARMENTS!! lol. They are meant to be underneath clothes, and to be hidden. Not to be showing it off. If you ask me, I think that wearing those on a beach, you are setting yourself up to be called a ';skank.'; And I don't think that's the kind of attention you want.Do you think it's unclassy to wear a bra and underwear to the beach instead of a bathing suite?
I agree with the first answerer.... The material is different... If someone wore their bra and underwear to the beach and actually went swimming, it will probably be able to see through. In other words, things that is suppose to private to others will become public.





If we were meant to wear bra and underwear to the beach, we wouldn't have swimsuits, plain and simple. Yet I know dudes who wear their boxers in their pool....Yet again, it is THEIR pool....
Hey, if I didn't have a bathing suit and i was at the beach (like on a whim) i would go in my undies (as long as it was lined and not white).





And I am not skanky (my undergarments aren't slutty either).





Just sayin', some ppl don't have the option so I don't blame them.
I dont know why this would cross anyone's mind unless they thought about it. Stop putting girls down, nothing wrong with it, let them look as fine as they wanna look. I garuntee a lot more people would answer your questions if you posted pics of yourself in that situation, try it watch, i dare you, double dare you.
i argee. it is different to wear a bathing suit and a bra and underwear. i mean the material is different and it isn't ment to be in water.
yes! that is also gross. it's because, it looks like it isn't supposed to be in water. (well, because it isn't) but it might be kind of see-through so people can see yourself. so, yes and slutty
lol i think its funny how it will pretty much show the same but everybody will find it offensive if you wear your underwear to the beach.
Totally. Wearing underwear to the beach is, as you said, skanky.
yesssssss i think people look so slutty and skanky when they do that. why not just wear a bathing suit. i think those people just want to get attention
I think it's pretty bad. Britney did it during her crazy stage and that's proof enough.
I see nothing wrong with it. Plenty of slutty girls wear bathing suits to you know.
Where is this beach?!
totally and sorry about your friend
slutty....
thats really weird in my opinion. why not just wear a bikini?
its slutty but i wouldn't mind
Is the sky blue?
ya i tink yur rite


it's not really hot at all

No comments:

Post a Comment