Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why we see children happily playing nude at the beach, why are we so quick to shove bathing suits on them and-

rush them into lives of restriction, false shame, repressed lives? Must Americans suffer forever because the country was founded by religious bigots who fled from saner countries?Why we see children happily playing nude at the beach, why are we so quick to shove bathing suits on them and-
Children, in their innocence, are not embarrassed at all by their nudity. It's the adults who are uncomfortable with it and therefore can't tolerate nudity in babies beyond 12 months old or thereabouts. I'm not convinced that it's a religious thing at all, since France is a very religious country and also much more free with nudity than the US.Why we see children happily playing nude at the beach, why are we so quick to shove bathing suits on them and-
I hated nudity when I was a child. I begged my mom to buy me a bath suit
are you serious. Maybe the reason I would not let me child run around nude on a beach are because of people could hurt my child- your type of question makes me wonder.............................
You know, I would have no problem with my kids being nude or semi-nude at the beach/pool. However, I suit them up as protection from two things.


1. the sun. Both of my parents and 2 of my grandparents have had skin cancer. We cover up and slather up as much as possible.


2. There are so many perverts out there. My kids may be innocent, and they might like being naked, and equate to nothing more than freedom. However, there may be others around that think of other things when they see naked children. It's a sick world and it's my job to protect my kids.
Yah brotha! Everyone burn your swimsuits - those antiquated tools of oppression!
I have to worry about pedophiles enough as it is, thank you.
WooHoo, lets all get naked and frolic.
I agree with you. In the biblical creation, God made Adam and Eve naked. When they ate the forbidden fruit, they became ashamed of their bodies. They made leaves to cover their parts, God was angry at that. We shouldn't teach children to be ashamed of their bodies. Some are offended at nudity but is what our bodies look like.
'Cause we are not into pedophilia or nudity.
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT SOME PERVERT LOOKING AT MY CHILD AS A SEX OBJECT! ARE YOU SERIOUS???
go to france or greece there are many nude beaches
Americans may be prudish in some ways, but at least they don't consider female genital mutilation a solution to erotic urges.
Unfortunately...





try taking your kids to the nudist beach! fun fun fun
pervert

No comments:

Post a Comment