Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do u go to the beach for the ocean or do u just go to check out all the people in their bathing suits??

if i lived by the beach..i would go for the hot bodies, tanning, and ice cream.Do u go to the beach for the ocean or do u just go to check out all the people in their bathing suits??
both.Do u go to the beach for the ocean or do u just go to check out all the people in their bathing suits??
i love the ocean!!! whether there are people there or not
I go for the sun to get a great tan.
To look at the Hard Bodies and to let the twins get a little sun too
I go first thing in the morning: for the peacefulness, sound of the waves, feeling of the water and sand on my feet.


That scenery is worth more than any woman/man in a bathing suit.
I am a people watcher....some people need to be inside if you know what I mean.
ocean and beach first reason, booty second reason!!
i don't go to the beach
Ocean
I go mostly for the ocean, but checking out the girls in bathing suits is not only fun, its inevitable.
to relax and have a nice time and tan :)
a little of both!
I love the ocean scenery
definitely to check out the women
I go for both once I am finish playing in the water . i would sit back and watch all those sexy a$$ strong guys walk pass my dripping wet and the inprint of there you know what .
My husband goes to look at all the girls.





I go to keep an eye on our 17 month old son.








He can't really watch the baby if his eyes are glued to the hot blond.
A little of both!
The ocean, I love the water and I would prefer a beach without many people on it.
for the water
I only go to nude beaches for the last 30 odd years.


Still not done looking?


I never pay any attention to who ever.


P.Dragon.
As a matter of fact I am here right now, I go for the Ocean only. Oh sh*t, hold on I will be back, check out that chest and a** on that dude. Ooops. As I was saying I come only for the Ocean. Talk to you later, I am going to ride the guy, I mean the waves.
I love the salty taste of a freshly ocean dipped woman!!!!








oh yeah...and Sally selling seashells at the seashore......!!
Yeah. I live in a major beach tourist destination, which makes it extra interesting. Especially if you bring along a girlfriend and some cocktails. You can insult or compliment folks (to each other, of course) all day long.
I don't know what the beach situation is like wherever you are, but here in Australia we are in the midst of an obesity epidemic and any place where people are wearing less clothing than normal is NOT somewhere that you want to be.





The only fit people at Australian beaches are the sleazy wogs who are there for a 'perv', so do yourself a favour and if it's a hot day, just run around under your garden sprinkler.
both AND we went topless to a secluded beach and caught a bunch of guys standing on the cliff....w/binoculars-i just laughed it off..thats what we get!
I go because I LIVE AT THE BEACH, well 1 block away, there are lots of reasons, sometimes at night just to hear the waves, go to shop, to tan, to check out the hot bodies, to play frisbee, to swim, to talk to my friends.
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment