Thursday, March 11, 2010

Since I'll be hitting the beach a lot this summer, should I get a one piece or two piece bathing suit?

I want to look good, but I want to run around and be active too.Since I'll be hitting the beach a lot this summer, should I get a one piece or two piece bathing suit?
I think a two piece would be drop dead sexy. There's nothing like seeing a guy with his hairy chest encased in two tiny triangles of spandex, and his junk shoved into a thong running down the beach ala Pamela Anderson in Baywatch.





It's just the cat's pajamas.Since I'll be hitting the beach a lot this summer, should I get a one piece or two piece bathing suit?
Get the Banana Hammock over the shoulder thong model that Borat wore in the movie. Kinda like a wrestlers outfit made of yellow dental floss.





If you want it, I can make the call, I have a direct line to Kazakhstan.
painted on laytex


one piece..
You need to talk to Spitchus. I'm pretty sure she could hook you up with a Speedo made out of candy necklaces.
Just go with a thong--you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment