Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going to the beach tomorrow with my friend, don't have ANY bathing suits?

All of mine from last year were so small, I thew them all out. I can't go out and get one because my mom said we have no money whatsoever. My friend is rich, and I don't want her to think I'm poor by not having a bathing suit. Suggestions and help please. Thanks to all :) By the way, I'm mad stressed.Going to the beach tomorrow with my friend, don't have ANY bathing suits?
just tell her that u dont really feel up to swimming... then just wear a cute little top and some shorts or a skirt instead! Do u have a halter top maybe that you could use?Going to the beach tomorrow with my friend, don't have ANY bathing suits?
Stop being so proud and ask your friend if she has an extra bathing suit. Good Luck!
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment