Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beach Faux pas-Would you tell someone their bathing suit is disgusting?

I've reached the conclusion that way too many women suffer from the bathing-suit blues--men in speedos (ugh) too. I am haunted by droopy drawers, much-too-tight Speedos and - much worse - private parts spilling out of bathing suits, waving ';Hi';.





I find it hilarious that some women believe that the smaller their bathing suit size, the more likely that it will enhance their shape --NOT! If your tummy is a bit larger than you'd like and you still want to wear bikinis and cute little two-pieces, by all means try long tankinis to give more coverage. And please! Trim or shave--I don't need to see what appears to be ear muffs sticking out of either side of your bottom. If that is not an option, please wear swim shorts or a skirted bottom! Please consider your choice of top too. If your breasts sag--get a suit with some support. And again--buy the right size. When you're spilling out of your suit--it's too small.


I've wanted to say that many times at the beach. Would you?Beach Faux pas-Would you tell someone their bathing suit is disgusting?
You have again posted a very good point, next time I'm at a beach and a woman is spilling out of her top I will ask her to give me the top so as to not look so silly. J/K I have told people they need to wear more appropriate suits before and they often just say if you don't like it don't look. I'm lucky that in my age my eyesight isn't as keen as it once was. People these days have lost much of their pride, and morals are becoming a thing of the past. I guess it the *I'm entitled* and the *it's all about me generation's* way of showing their independance. Still I agree it is rude, unattractive, and often disgusting. Men and women are equally guilty, I remember when people would not show themselves like that in public regardless of how fit or unfit their bodies were.Beach Faux pas-Would you tell someone their bathing suit is disgusting?
The way people dress at the Beach Today makes me sick ! The Women look like Whores, and the Men like little boys trying to show off what they think they have !
It's not the suit that's disgusting, it's the whale stuffed into it!
Follow the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you don't want to be criticized on your swimsuit.





People go to the beach to have fun, not to please you. Don't ruin their day just because you believe you look better in a bathing suit than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment