Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do you think I should wear my super cute bathing suit at daytona beach????

I am going to daytona beach this saturday. Do you think I should like show off and stuff like that.Do you think I should wear my super cute bathing suit at daytona beach????
only if you want to get hit on by Biker Boyz and fat, heavily tattooed Willie Nelson look-alike Harley guys. In that case, go ahead %26amp; bleach your hair while you're at it LOLDo you think I should wear my super cute bathing suit at daytona beach????
No, because you are an American you are probably fat. And also, men hate it when a girl goes overboard and tries to put it in everybody's face. Sexy and a little bit of modesty go hand in hand. Anyway, what are you trying to prove? Are you insecure? Are you a glutton for attention that you think you have to have everyone looking at you?


You would have a lot more fun if you stayed inside shagging that special someone. Or, not so special.
As long as it doesn't make you look like a beached whale, be my guest.





Yes, I am an ******.
i guess only if i'm there
Yes but you will have to send me pictures. I have to work Saturday.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sure! Have fun and flaunt your stuff (it'll probably end up being a date to remember anyway)
yeah, show off. Go running nak*d, It'll be the best thing to do.
yes you should
why not?
Why not...flaunt your assets buddy....
If you got it girl, than flaunt it. I say hell yeah!
Why not, you only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment