Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do you do at the beach, other than swimming and sun bathing?

making a sand castle :]What do you do at the beach, other than swimming and sun bathing?
Ride my bike on the Boardwalk, eat a nice lunch in an oceanfront restaurant, shop in the neat stores, relax on the hotel balcony with my dogs, take long walks along the shore, feel the ocean breeze, %26amp; enjoy the nature sounds.What do you do at the beach, other than swimming and sun bathing?
I'd most likely spend my time running after my daughter! If that wasn't the case I'd be reading, or chatting, or taking photographs (I'm not into crowded beaches - so not photos of people, but of the surroundings).
babe hunting......
Fishing
i flirt with the guys in my condo (the hott ones at least, lol!) and I eat and uhhhh.... collect seashells!
Smoking weed watching the sunset and enjoying the breeze.


Walking at night with my girl.
play volleyball
play games %26amp; picnic
sand castles!!! =)
fly kites
Playing volley ball.
Play in The sand
dig big holes
draw messages in the sand :)
look for shells and starfish
walk with my feet in the water
make out with my man! and play beach cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment