Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is it ok for me to wear a bathing suit to the beach? pic?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1336/n67243509828286307498.jpg





I'm in the black.


And what colors would look better on me.Is it ok for me to wear a bathing suit to the beach? pic?
Oh yes, I suggest wearing a black suit with a light colored trim, like blue, white, or even an orange. Good luck!Is it ok for me to wear a bathing suit to the beach? pic?
Why would it not be ok for you to wear a bathing suit on the beach?





I think Black is always flattering with a hint of colour to emphasise your boobs and maybe a higher lift in the leg which is generally more fllattering to the thigh and bum! i say !! IF YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT!!





Have a look at these they are for the fuller chested lady ;)


hope it helps
Of course its ok to wear a swim suit at the beach that's whats the made for..... lol I like the color you have on, you can also try more brighter colors also...
I really like that bathing suit and it looks good.





I wish I had your hair. I would die for it to grow that long!!





xxxooo
It's perfectly fine for you to wear a bathing suit at the beach. You are a very pretty girl. I think just about any solid color...or subtle pattern.
you would be good in red

No comments:

Post a Comment