Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ladies, would you wear a two piece bathing suit at the beach in front of hundreds of strangers?

don't know cause I'm a guyLadies, would you wear a two piece bathing suit at the beach in front of hundreds of strangers?
Yeh..


=]


me no likiee one pieces? ew





its summer... hot hot hot


best of lluck. my wishes to ya!Ladies, would you wear a two piece bathing suit at the beach in front of hundreds of strangers?
yes... and I have... I got a nice tan on my stomach
your wife still beating you...???
of course I would.....why this question??? I even like nude beaches and i do not have a problem to be naked in front of people.
Ok, I have no ';secret'; places. What a juvenile way of describing body parts!





I wear a bikini all summer long. I have a good body and it's what I'm comfortable in.
ya i got a good body y not?
Not anymore.


When I was in my 20's, yes.


But I have major stretch marks now and I am almost 40, so there are more attractive bathing suits for me that show less skin.
yes
Is that a bad thing? o.o
No and I wouldn't wear a one piece bathing suit in public either.
ummm ya i always do. is that weird??
yes if i looked good
I get too much male attention as it is. I prefer a one piece.
Yes ,and I do...
i don't go to beaches which already full with hundred strangers.
No, never. If I had a killer bod I would. Witch will be never
I would. I have a great body so why wouldn't I?
heak yes
I would if I could. I haven't found a single one that's supportive enough for my needs though.
H*ll yeah i don't wear one piece
yes why not
See I feel I can look good in a two piece bathing suit, but I would feel weird people looking at me because I'm always coverd up I don't want to give the wrong idea or attract the wrong person. But you do wear a bathing suit when you go to the beach, I can just put a long t-shirt over it.
I think we all know what a two piece is... :-)


And I would hate to scare a bunch of strangers so no I wouldn't. If I had a better body, I think I would.
Nope.
i dont see why not unless you're fat
Nope, I wear a complete bathing suit. I hate to reveal my stomach.
duh
Yes, providing I felt confident in the bathing suit
ONly if I wanted the beach to myself ;) No there is no way. In fact I love swimdresses.
go to the beach.......and there are a lot of girls that do...........ummm secrets???? lol how old are you just call it what it is pu$sy and boobs o wow i said it
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment