Sunday, March 7, 2010

I use my video camera at the beach and catch a lot of women's bathing suits ';malfunctioning';. Is this wrong?

I have some great footage but started to question if it's ok to do this.I use my video camera at the beach and catch a lot of women's bathing suits ';malfunctioning';. Is this wrong?
Hhahahaha, sure why not. As long as your not video taping through peep holes at sportscasters.I use my video camera at the beach and catch a lot of women's bathing suits ';malfunctioning';. Is this wrong?
I would say it could be wrong if you were selling the material. If not it is more humorous than anything!
i dont think they would be happy for you to keep the footage if you told them





theres probly some laws against it aswell
I love it!!!!! i am also a 14 year old so i find that funny hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment