Thursday, March 11, 2010

My breats are very lopsided...i'm going to the beach soon...how do i wear a bathing suit??

my daughter has one breast that is twice the size of the other. she recently bought a swimsuit and managed to find one with just enough padding in the top that it evened out the look. Just keep trying on different styles until you find one that seems to balance you out. good luck!My breats are very lopsided...i'm going to the beach soon...how do i wear a bathing suit??
I tell my dtr (13) they will even out %26amp; hope its true.Info I found says its fairly common for left to be bigger than right but if a big difference cosmetic surgery can fix problem after girl has fully matured.Until then I guess just find the right bra and use padding.Anybody else have more advice?

Report Abuse


My breats are very lopsided...i'm going to the beach soon...how do i wear a bathing suit??
I wish I knew more about this, too. If anybody else has some words of wisdom for us, that would be great!

Report Abuse



It is probably not that they are lop sided all breasts are different sides but if they that bad use different size paddin to adjust them into your bathing suit.
Topless! Of course!
don't you'll be a hit
try a really tight suit so they are pushed back and look the same size. or just keep a shirt on the whole time.
u could wear a one piece with suport
LET ME TAKE A LOOK
tie a rope around the saggy one...
wear one that has lots of padding in it. or just wear a tanktop if you're not comfortable enough in a bathing suit.
They need a good handler to get them back to proper shape and proportion. Did I mention I am a handler? ;-) You see , you have to watch one doesn't get too much attention leaving the other sweet thing slightly neglected. I share all my affection equally .
You should opt for a bandeau style top, and add a little extra padding to the smaller one. You can buy thin lining cups at swimsuit stores that can be pinned or sewn into your suit. They look very natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment