Thursday, March 11, 2010

Girls- Do you wear skimpy bathing suits to the beaches to show off?

Hope you dont get mad when I look. =OGirls- Do you wear skimpy bathing suits to the beaches to show off?
nope.Girls- Do you wear skimpy bathing suits to the beaches to show off?
There's a new troll in town


and I'm looking good


Got a smile got a song


for the neighborhood


There's a new troll in town


and I'm fee-linG GOOD!


and if things work out she's gonna stay


a while


boo doo de dop bop de do daaaaaaaay.
No I don't wear skimpy suits to show off =-PP





However I do wear revealing outfits when I hit the clubs





and no, you can look all you want...just don't touch if you're ugly, other than that we have no problems =-))
They Probally Do


But I'm Happy
When I was teen yes I had a rocken body and if you got it fluant it,I still have an awsome body but know not at all because I have kids and I need to make a good influence.
;o Not lately!





--------------------------------------…


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
No, because I don't have enough self-esteem. Also, if girls get mad when guys look at them they shouldn't have worn a skimpy bathing suit.
no. i dont. i dont like my body, so, i dont like skipmy bathing suits either.
nope, I don't go to beaches, I am to busy fighting for my country in the military like I want to
I could but I do not like creepy people ogling me
i have nothing to show off, lmao.
sometimes, depends if im in the mood or not. :)
guys should start doing that too
no because I like to be comfortable when I am on the beach.
Of course. What else am I supposed to wear to the beach?
no. people would scream ';WHALE ON THE BEACH';
Nah.. just swimming trunks
no cuz when i swim it might completley fall off. O_O
xDD


eh. It's a bikini; does that countt?


haha. naah, i like it when sexy clowns look at me


:P
lmao....no...but I can't help it if others think I'm hot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment