Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Has your bathing suit fallen off at the beach?

Last summer when i was 15 my swimming trunks fell off when i giant wave came. I didn't know until these teen girls were smiling at me. I had to wade into deeper water because i couldn't just go into shore like that. Has this ever happened to you?Has your bathing suit fallen off at the beach?
you shoulda walked up and said ';hey cuties, what're yall smilin' at, you like what you see?';Has your bathing suit fallen off at the beach?
No, but I had a bathing suit once that turned out to be see-through when wet. Wish they'd said that on the tag, because I found out about it the next day, when both my father and a lady from church took me aside to tell me I'd been showing everything all day.
Haha last summer I was in a tide pool at six flags and my friend and I were just getting ready to leave so we could go on more rides but then the top of my monokini fell down and I ended up flashing everyone. My mom was cracking up.
My ex-girl friend and I were in a wave pool and her bikini top came off- she started hugging me and screaming I lost my top, lucky it was arms length away.
I was in an outdoor swimming pool with big wave machine, got caught in a wave, almost lost em, luckily grabbed em cos they wud have been washed into the shore...embarrassing:P
I lost my top in a huge wave, not much you can do about it, stuff like that happens.
ahhaha My friend lost his suit on a ride at six flags and he had to stand naked they untill they could find it on the ride.
No, but My swimming suit fell off at the pool


Way worse
sure it has and I just yanked them up and went on about my business

No comments:

Post a Comment