Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bathing suits.. don't you ever wish you could just wear underwear to the beach?

its cheaperBathing suits.. don't you ever wish you could just wear underwear to the beach?
ye, n much more comfortable!Bathing suits.. don't you ever wish you could just wear underwear to the beach?
YES! its basically the same thing! and my underwears are so pretty :(
nope
no i dont
No I want to wear a cute bathing suit!!
Ha, no.





Underwear is..underwear. Meant to be worn under clothes. And I wear a tankini so it's not really the same for me. I try to be modest. Almost all the guys I hang out with think that a girl showing off everything she has and being a slut is a huge turnoff. Keep in mind, these guys aren't weird nerd kids. They are perfectly normal high school boys that happen to have morals--which is part of why I hang out with them. =)
It's a different material..


But I suppose other than that it's basically the same.





Unless you're like me and wear a tankini. I'm skinny, I'm just modest.


I wouldn't feel comfortable in just my underwear..ha
lol





u wish
no not really..
UNderwear would be terrible if you got it wet or sandy, so NO! Plus, bathing suits are cuter and there are more covering swimsuits too in case you don't want to wear a bikini
yes i do and with the right kind you can barely tell the difference between the two


my sister has underwear that looks lik this





http://www.notempire.com/images/uploads/鈥?/a>
i no!!!!


its the exact same thing!!!!
My mom does but they totally look like a bathing suit bottom!!!!!!!!! You wouldnt even be able to tell. They arent thongs and yeah they are awsome!!!! and my mom doesnt go in the ocean.
i saw some chick wearing just underwear at the beach.....and it was sooo hot...mmmmmmm
umm no?


they may look kinda the same, but thier different material.


people wear swim suits to the beach because thier made for water.
l agree..It would be cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment