Tuesday, March 9, 2010

After swimming at the beach do you remove your bathing suit?

Ladies I ask this because i haven't been swimming in YEARS partly because of my phobias of other people germs and yeast/bacteria infections and god knows what else we may get. so im wondering if after swimming at the beach do you quickly remove your bathing suit and if so what do you put on. i don't want to walk around with a wet bathing suit on because i know that is a breeding ground for yeast infections.After swimming at the beach do you remove your bathing suit?
Eventually, because I cannot wear it for the rest of my life!





Seriously, it is best to remove the wet suit, wash yourself and get into clean dry clothing.After swimming at the beach do you remove your bathing suit?
I'd just take the few minutes it took to go to the house to change,but if your really that uncomfortable. Have someone hold a towel around you so you can change at the beach.
Just get dry as soon as you can.





But I spend whole days at the beach all wet and I never get yeast infections, mainly cause I get washed properly in the evening.
Take another one with you to change if you want to sunbathe after
the sun drys you in no time, so then i just slip my cloths straight over my bathers until i go home
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment