Thursday, March 11, 2010

I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?

Ok so this happend last summer but its so embbarrssing i just cant get it off my mind since summer is starting again.Last summer i was at the beach with my friend Sam,Cody,Nathan(nate the great haha),kylie,and Alex (hate the betch),and these girls were there and they were trying to talk to our guys and it was getting really annoyying so we like took the guys away from them and they got pissed and they had there guy friends there and there guy friends came over to talk to us and sam said my name and i turned around and the other guy pulled the string to my bathing suit off and of course ALL of my guy friends could probley see everything.(and those annoying girls were laughing there butts off) but my hair was pretty long but idk if it covered anything it was so embarrsing.EVER SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE NEVER GONE SWIMMING OR TO THE BEACH WITH MY GUY FRIENDS HOW DO I GET OVER THE EMBARRESSMENT!!!???I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?
Oh that must have been really embarrassing!!


But don't stress! That was last year and you probably won't run into those girls again. I'm sure your guy friends forgot about that time anyway, and if they haven't then I doubt they'll bring it up. If they're real friends they won't bring it up and if they do then just laugh it off or say, ';So what? That was last year.'; Maybe you should wear the swim suits with a top that has ties at the neck-like a halter top, maybe that will help you feel better. Or when you wear the top that ties in the middle of your back, wear a cover up over it when you're not in the water.





But the best way to get over the embarrassment is to just remind yourself that it was last year and its in the past now, its all over. Try and forget about it-we all have embarrassing moments. Its not the end of the world. If you wanna go to the beach or swimming with your friends then do it and don't think about last year. Its okay, just think whatever and move on. :)





Hope I helped!!!I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?
Dont worrie about it and never bring it up cuz they probly dont remember and if they do its no big deal like really if they are your friends then they will understand

No comments:

Post a Comment