Thursday, March 11, 2010

GUYS: If you went to the beach with a guy friend & he insisted on wearing a woman's bathing suit, would you..?

a. prefer he wear a bikini to show off his shapely body?..


b. prefer he wear a one-piece to cover up his belly?..


c. hold his hand as you walked together ankle deep in the waves?..GUYS: If you went to the beach with a guy friend %26amp; he insisted on wearing a woman's bathing suit, would you..?
A) If he has a hot bod, he needs to show that s*it offGUYS: If you went to the beach with a guy friend %26amp; he insisted on wearing a woman's bathing suit, would you..?
I'm not a guy but IF I were I wouldn't be going to the beach with another guy. I'd be going with my mom and the McDonald's drive thru lady and the lady who gives me free samples at the store.





They would help me to have respect for the dolphins and the fish and the waves and the salt. And maybe the monkeys, but only if we went to the zoo too.





I'd really like to see some monkeys, pent up monkeys and suffering monkeys. I would give them cookies and then they'd know how much I care.
A. If you knew my friends and their behavior you would come to find this as nothing new.
c definitely
A.


I could actually see some of my friends doing that.
d.) kill him and hide his body in the dunes
I'm gonna say A%26amp;C if I was a guy......

No comments:

Post a Comment