Thursday, March 11, 2010

I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?

Ok so this happend last summer but its so embbarrssing i just cant get it off my mind since summer is starting again.Last summer i was at the beach with my friend Sam,Cody,Nathan(nate the great haha),kylie,and Alex (hate the betch),and these girls were there and they were trying to talk to our guys and it was getting really annoyying so we like took the guys away from them and they got pissed and they had there guy friends there and there guy friends came over to talk to us and sam said my name and i turned around and the other guy pulled the string to my bathing suit off and of course ALL of my guy friends could probley see everything.(and those annoying girls were laughing there butts off) but my hair was pretty long but idk if it covered anything it was so embarrsing.EVER SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE NEVER GONE SWIMMING OR TO THE BEACH WITH MY GUY FRIENDS HOW DO I GET OVER THE EMBARRESSMENT!!!???I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?
If they're really your friends they won't care.


But they'll probably still make fun of you in a playful manner a little bit.


The best thing to do is to just laugh it off.


=)I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?
Next time, tell them if they touch you or try to pull down your swim suit, that it will not be taken as a joke and you WILL file a complaint with the police. They could probably be hit with a few charges, but I am not to sure as to which ones. It could be battery or more.
Embrace it. Nothing funny at all about it to any of the guys if they saw anything or not and if not I'am sure they wish they did. If they did I'am sure you they like you even more.
Turnip
what are you 12, if your attractive, then no1 would care,
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment