Thursday, March 11, 2010

How skimpy of a bathing suit can you wear on South Beach, FL?

Ok, I know South Beach the beach is topless but I was looking online and just purchased a bathing suit (wickedweasel.com, swimsuit model 457). I purchased a g-string bikini which I believe will be ok on the beach. However the front of the bikini bottom that actually has material on it is very skimpy it is a V-shaped in the front and only 2 1/2 inches wide to cover the kitty cat down there. I have never worn a bikini out on a beach as skimpy in the front like this one. By the way I do plan to go topless with this swimsuit bottom (and no I am not fat, I am atheletic and thin. Will this bikini bottom be legal to wear on South Beach? And will I be the only woman on the beach wearing an extremely small bikini bottom, I dont want to be alone? Thanks a bunch.How skimpy of a bathing suit can you wear on South Beach, FL?
go ahead and wear it! i live in Miami! you see ALL kind of things at the beach! trust me you will not be alone! plus if you have a killer body WHY NOT! show what you have!How skimpy of a bathing suit can you wear on South Beach, FL?
About anything goes at south beach, never heard of anyone having trouble. The only time I ever heard people talk was over a guy wearing a very small pouch style thong that left nothing to the imagination, still no one bothered him. Go ahead and have fun.
You can wear whatever you want on South Beach. As long as it covers the bottom front.
Please post pictures and we'll let you know how skimpy you can go.
It should be fine, just make sure you're properly waxed down there!
Why is your avatar a guy's face?

No comments:

Post a Comment