Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Girls/ladies, are you allowed to wear a two piece bathing suit to a public pool or beach?

My husband will only allow me to wear a modest one piece. I'm just wondering what all the other girls are allowed to wear.Girls/ladies, are you allowed to wear a two piece bathing suit to a public pool or beach?
My fiance enjoys it when I wear a bikini. Your hubby sounds mean :0Girls/ladies, are you allowed to wear a two piece bathing suit to a public pool or beach?
I encouraged my ex to wear whatever she wanted, the sexier the better!
My hubby doesn't give a crap, yours is either a very jealous guy or has self esteem issues or something. Wear a 2-piece and tell him you don't care what he says.
There is no way in hell my husband would tell me I couldn't wear a two piece bathing suit!!!
I can %26amp; do do ..anything I want ...I would never let a man tell me what I am allowed to do or not
ALLOWED ARE YOU HIS DAUGHTER OR HIS WIFE? WEAR WHAT YOU WANT
yes, it's allowed.
tell your husband to get a life...I encourage my wife to wear the smallest bathing suit so that all the guys check out how hot she is! Be proud of what you have to show.
If you were my wife I would make you wear a clown outfit at the beach.





Kidding kidding.





Wear what you wanna wear. A husband's not a father.
I COULD but then my rolls would hang out and that's not attractive at all. My best bet is a one piece. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment