Thursday, March 11, 2010

I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?

Ok so this happend last summer but its so embbarrssing i just cant get it off my mind since summer is starting again.Last summer i was at the beach with my friend Sam,Cody,Nathan(nate the great haha),kylie,and Alex (hate the betch),and these girls were there and they were trying to talk to our guys and it was getting really annoyying so we like took the guys away from them and they got pissed and they had there guy friends there and there guy friends came over to talk to us and sam said my name and i turned around and the other guy pulled the string to my bathing suit off and of course ALL of my guy friends could probley see everything.(and those annoying girls were laughing there butts off) but my hair was pretty long but idk if it covered anything it was so embarrsing.EVER SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE NEVER GONE SWIMMING OR TO THE BEACH WITH MY GUY FRIENDS HOW DO I GET OVER THE EMBARRESSMENT!!!???I got my bathing suit pulled off at the beach last summer in front of my guy friends!!!!!!!?
I would just let it go and if someone brings it up just laugh with them.





it's only life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment