Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is it normal to see women at the beach wearing a bra instead of a bathing suit?

Before I get a violation notice, let me say I really did see it last week, twice.Is it normal to see women at the beach wearing a bra instead of a bathing suit?
yes i see women do it all the time they cant find a top to fit themIs it normal to see women at the beach wearing a bra instead of a bathing suit?
In the early 60's my next door neighbor, Mrs Nota, always used to sit in her driveway with her bra and shorts...and she wasn't fat!

Report Abuse



i've seen some wearing sports bras but never a regular bra.
um nope but i have seen it a few times myself but it is just not right....
Of course its normal. Another word for a bikini top is called a bra.


My friends and i do it all the time. We even wear our matching bottoms. We don't care what people think. And its legal to go topless in public where i live so we see nothing wrong with wearing our bras to a park or beach.


Take care and have a great day.
I must be getting old because I can't tell the damn difference anymore!!!
yea its absolutely normal


enjoy your ogling 鈥?. lol
Why not. most bras cover more than a bathing suit top.
I don't think it's normal. I think it's oddly strange.
Not normal but should be acceptable as who is to tell you its not a bikini top anyway? Police cannot advise on fashion.
Ummmm, no. I never heard of that or seen it...not even here in FL!! Hmmmm
I'd say it's not ';normal';, but it's not ';abnormal'; either. Sometimes you want to get some sun but didn't bring your suit with you, so off comes the shirt. Also some suit designs look a lot like a bra, so that's another possibility.
whatever floats their boats I say...


normal is overrated anyway.
No But, maybe that's all the poor thing had to wear.... I find nothing wrong with it...At least she was covered...Some bathing suits are no more than two strings tied together....More or less...Thanks
I don't think it is normal, but it does happen. I saw a women at the lake with just her bra and shorts on, but really, to me, there is not much difference.
No, not in most places!
She might not be able to get a bikini to hold them up... so it has to be a bra! At least she was covering them up in the first place!
Hmmm I would have to say no.... mostly because a wet bra, well, must not be very comfortable.
i have not seen it , but bra or bikini what is the differenence
honestly never seen that, but can't be any different than a bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment