Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's the defference between a girl wearing bra and panties to the beach, rather than a bathing suit?

Why is it that people always make such a big deal about bra and underwear and not bathing suit? They are practicly the same thing.What's the defference between a girl wearing bra and panties to the beach, rather than a bathing suit?
Swimsuits are made to be seen... so they are not see-through... and can get wet too. Bra and panties... well, not so much...


:)What's the defference between a girl wearing bra and panties to the beach, rather than a bathing suit?
That's true. Fabrics are probably different. Most of my undies wouldn't hold up well in water. (get transparent, retain water, etc.)


Although, I do have some very cute matched bra/panty sets that should be just as good as a bikini for lounging in a beach chair.
my mom says there both the same and when i see her in bra or panties i say put a shirt on and she always tells me have you seen me in a bathing suit and i would say yah and she says then i would be like ohh
If people make a big deal out of your panties or bra they are stupid. Your right that there almost the same thing and sometimes the bathing suits sometimes look cuter that your bra or pantie
Other than the fabric there's no difference. Personally I wouldn't want to wear either of them on a beach.


Live natural


Go naked
Different social stigma; bra and panties just have a more intimate association.
I think.... That maybe most bras have padding and some swimsuits don't.


Or maybe...That most swimsuits are silky and MOST bras and pantys are not.
The material on the panties will not do well in the water a lot of times.
the fabric.... lol thats it.... if you wore it to the beach, and it looked kinda like a swimsuit, no one would know.....
Well there is one way to find out,if you are serious which i doubt.


Try it.
I guess it's the different materials?


Lol, I really have no clue.
They dont .guy secret , dont tell .
Haha, I always think about that... I have no idea!





:) Luv Tamsin
u'll ive the impression that u don't spend enough on urself..


but its worth trying ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment