Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I live in Ontario CA. Is it illegal to wear a thong bathing siute at a beach, park etc. for sunbathing purpose

I am somewhat of an exihbitionist and like to wear a thong siute. I am not interested in flashing the equipment other than the cheecks of my ***.I live in Ontario CA. Is it illegal to wear a thong bathing siute at a beach, park etc. for sunbathing purpose
It doesnt matter if you are in Ontario, CA. There is no beach there (trust me, I am 10 min from you). Yes you can wear a thong to the local beaches. As long as you aren't naked, you are fine. Local parks (raging waters, etc) may have a problem with exposed rear cheeks.I live in Ontario CA. Is it illegal to wear a thong bathing siute at a beach, park etc. for sunbathing purpose
Go for it , woman are always up for a good laugh :))
Look for a nudist beach or somewhere especially for the 18+ beaches/pools. Even if the law says nothing about thong swimsuits theres a chance you'll get arrested anyways if someone reports you, too much hassle.
No it is not illegal.I'm surfer so I now this for a fact,during the summer months there are girls all over the beach wearing thongs
Go for it.





Should be fine in most cases, although you never know when you'll run into an uptight park ranger, police officer or lifeguard.





Be aware of your surroundings and respectful to others, and enjoy the attention.
The state does not ban thongs, so you will have to check with the county and city ordnances, and then the rules of the park or venue.


For the most part, if you don't cause any one problems, and don't make a spectcal of your self, you will probably not get hassled.


Try re-asking your question on the Thong Wearers Message Board. They have 6,000 plus members and one my know the definitive answer for your town.
Not if im there

No comments:

Post a Comment