Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it necessary to take my dog a bath after we have gone to the beach?

I took her a bath two days before we went to the beach, and I really don't know if I should take her a bath because she smells fine and her coat isn't sticky.Is it necessary to take my dog a bath after we have gone to the beach?
Yes especially if she has been in the water. The salt from the water will be not only on her fur but on her skin too. Salt is very irritating to a dogs skin and although you can't smell it it's there.





At the very least rinse the dog off very well then towel dry!Is it necessary to take my dog a bath after we have gone to the beach?
Spray Her Off With Garden Hose 2 Get The Sand Out-of Her Coat.
ok Do you take a bath after the beach???? Why????
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment