Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is more relaxing: laying on the beach, taking a hot bath or praying to the god of your choice?

All of the above, with a hot girl.What is more relaxing: laying on the beach, taking a hot bath or praying to the god of your choice?
hmm, I can't stand sand or the idea of sand so it's not gonna be the beach, we don't have a tub--only showers--and I don't enjoy just sitting there anyway, and I don't pray to god, but what I find the most relaxing is getting into a nice warm cozy bed and sleeping all night.What is more relaxing: laying on the beach, taking a hot bath or praying to the god of your choice?
Relaxing with my sweetie in a hot tub at the beach while I look up at the stars, listen to the roar of the waves, and pray in thankfulness for simple pleasures. Oh man I did that 2 summers ago and I want to go back.
If you use the beach or bath to avoid your problems, you still have to find a solution when you dry off.


Through Prayer, answers come easier.





I am more relaxed when I have a solution to my problems, not a distraction
Sometimes I go to church the first Tuesday of every month; at noon until 1pm we have prayer for the nation.





When I come out, I feel lighthearted, joyful and at peace. Nothing else does what being in prayer does.
Laying on the beach. I pray to God, but it's not necessarily relaxing. It's a conversation.
Any good or pleasant activity you participate in can be a prayer, so there's no dichotomy.
i have conversations with the god of my choice; that is more relaxing and enjoyable than anything else for me.
How about laying on the beach praying to God. After all, He created the beach. Might as well thank Him in prayer.
praying god while laying on the beach and also taking hot bath will be most relaxing.Two jobs in one time. It is like bay one get another free
I find relaxing taking a hot bath while smoking a cigarette.
I'd say the bath. I'm not a huge fan of beaches, and prayer has never had any positive or negative effect for me.
The goal is to 'pray always' so that is a false choice based on faulty knowledge.
How about laying on the beach, or taking a hot bath, and praying to God at the same time? Works for me.
Praying to the One and only true God!!!
Beach.
I will take the beach. God can join me.
Laying on the beach communing with Jesus! :)
Hot bath








Edit:


Make that flopping on the floor %26amp; speaking in tongues, till the demons/cows go home. lol
Beach
Hot Bath
Watching Dr. Who.
I'll take the hot bath.
im a beach bum so i gota say laying on the beach :)
laying on the beach
ahh, the beach..
praying to Jesus give great, wonderful peace
That's a tough one....hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment