Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Would you wear a bathing suit to the beach if?

The rest of your friends going weren't wearing one?





I want to wear my bathing suit to the beach with my friends but they aren't going to wear one because they are insecure about their body and they tell me all the time ';I wish I was as skinny a you'; and so on. I want to get a tan but I'd feel uncomfortable wearing only my bathing suit if they were wearing jeans and a tank!Would you wear a bathing suit to the beach if?
FYI- it's the beach! they'll be be out of place NOT wearing a bathing suit


(if your friends make you feel bad because your skinnier than them get some new ones)Would you wear a bathing suit to the beach if?
i would just wear it. as mean as this may sound, but their insecurities are their own problem. i personally hate when ppl complain and are so insecure about their body yet they do nothing about it. ur not gonna stop from doing what you want just because they dont feel comfortable. let them know that who cares what others think, if they show confidence in themselves then no one will ever know how insecure they are. confidence is beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment