Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's your favorite type of bathing suit to wear at the beach?

state age and how often you go to the beach in the summertime.


I'm 15 and I prefer monokinis(one pieces that are cut out at the sides) or just a bikini. I don't have to worry about anything falling out or anything, and it's overall just comfy. I also get a little confidence boost because it helps me feel more comfortable with my body.What's your favorite type of bathing suit to wear at the beach?
i like bikinis if you got it flaunt it. I'm not being cokcy in fact i dont have much confidence, but most people say i look like im a model cause i have long legs i'm pretty tall and the way i walk.... but i dot ee it lol.. but Bikinis all they way :) but you do feel sexy when peopel just look at you though even if you have no confidence!What's your favorite type of bathing suit to wear at the beach?
Bikinis or tube tops.
I like a one piece bathing suit
low cut bikini's all the way i have long legs so it looks cute :)
i don't really go to the beach...i'm already tan enough

No comments:

Post a Comment