Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do I get stains from the beach out of my white bathing suit?

I recently went to Cabo, and I have a white bathing suit top. Somehow I got little red specks stained on the top. (I'm assuming it was from the sand, it's sort of a reddie-brown color, just tiny little dots.Nonetheless, it is noticable) I put it in the wash and it didn't come out. What can I do?!How do I get stains from the beach out of my white bathing suit?
hmmm, you may have to get another one.


http://WorldSwimwear.com


some materials stain easier than others. Could be that you waited too long to treat the stain, so it is set. Try putting some hairspray on the stain, let it sit for about 3 to 5 minutes, then see if you can rub it out with a warm wet cloth and detergent. good luckHow do I get stains from the beach out of my white bathing suit?
I would try bleach, or an on the spot stain remover.
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment