Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If nu di ty was allowed on american beaches would you get out there and bath at the beach(poll survey)?

ohh my i just had a thought!!!!!!If nu di ty was allowed on american beaches would you get out there and bath at the beach(poll survey)?
Do we get paid to make an appearance? I don't know if I'd want everyone looking for free. Maybe if every man that walks by drops a dollar into your beach bucket. And by bathe do you mean, like, soap and stuff, or do you mean like sunbathe? Because I don't really get that, if you mean like shower bathing. I mean, the water is gross, and don't you get in the shower when you get out of the ocean anyway? It's like, defeating the purpose because the water's kind of gross.If nu di ty was allowed on american beaches would you get out there and bath at the beach(poll survey)?
You say it like it's a BAD thing?





Sandy Hook, NJ, has a legal nude beach, so what?














(My only problem, is that I salute the flag too easily)


; )
lol yeah and maybe i wud get naked but i dont know because i might see a girl with a rly hott body n get hard and embarrassed lollll
No, I would avoid them just like I did in Europe. I don't want to have to look at everybody's fat, droopy and jiggly parts.
Definitely


I hate clothing and tan lines!


=]
Well I might get out there and sun tan but I'd still bathe at home, no I wouldn't bathe at the beach, that would be gross
Yea! That would be fun!
I guess you've never been to Black's Beach in San Diego? :)
byos bring your own soap/sextoys


:)~
Yes But after my daughter is born and I'm back to my normal shape!!
yeah i wish i could now, i dont like tan lines. I just shove my bottoms up my a** and hope it helps
Absolutely NOT!


I don't care to show my fat AZZ to anyone at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment