Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If I put waterproof make-up on my stretch marks when I wear a bathing suite at the beach, will it come off?

I have some really ugly stretch marks on my thighs and hips and I want to cover them up when I wear a bikini. The only thing is, I'm scared it'll wash off because of the water. Should I try a waterproof make-up or just leave it the way it is? If so, which make-up should I use?If I put waterproof make-up on my stretch marks when I wear a bathing suite at the beach, will it come off?
Im not sure about the ';waterproof'; thing. Dont put your trust on it.





Stretch marks can only truly disappear over time, a medically known fact. Nonetheless, Revitol Stretch Marks Cream only promises you realistic results. Stretch marks can鈥檛 be eradicated completely, but Revitol Stretch Marks Cream can help you keep stretch marks under control.If I put waterproof make-up on my stretch marks when I wear a bathing suite at the beach, will it come off?
well depends if it true water proof b/c some make says they r water proof but they always come off
HELLO?!?! You should like ur self the way u r and it disapoints me that u try to cover it up w/ makeup :( u have to accept ur self and if u cant do that use COCOA BUTTER LOTION it works really good on wrinkles and stretch marks:%26gt; FYI: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ';WATEPROOF'; MAKEUP TRUST ME I KNOW
the rubbing of your suit and the salt water and sand could easily scrub it off. sand is abrasive so itll grind it off as good as any scrub from the store that removes make up. i think its better to just embrace yourself. you could go mystic tanning or something, i have a few friends that do that and it hides theirs ok. otherwise dont be so self concious, a few stretch marks arent the end of the world :] the beach should be fun so dont worry about that so much!
i think this can be remove cause its just make up, even those water proof make-up sometimes they're fake and can also be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment