Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can you wear beach cover ups over your bathing suit in the water?

I am not all that confident about my body. I want to know if I could wear a beach coverup in the water over top of my bathing suit without looking silly?Can you wear beach cover ups over your bathing suit in the water?
Sure you can and no one even really cares. It's nobody's business anyway :-)


BUT, be careful because I know someone who got stung by a jellyfish because she was wearing a 'skirt' coverup and it seemed to get caught under the flow of the skirt.


Don't want to make you nervous, but just to be alert to that.





Otherwise, wear what you want in the water. You won't look silly.


I've seen people wearing shorts/capris in the water.


Go have a great time!!Can you wear beach cover ups over your bathing suit in the water?
It would of course then get soaked in the water. Then it would cling to you and then show your body form. It may look silly to some.


I would not recommend it in the water. If you choose to get in the water, then take the coverup off. Then when you return, you can dry off, put the cover back on if you like and it will be dry.
Another suggestion is that many people wear large white t-shirts in the water. After lifeguarding for several years I've seen a lot of people wear the white t-shirt to protect themselves from the sun's rays. That is not uncommon. You could do the same thing...no one has to know its for other reasons.
thats fine, it really doesnt matter if u have it on, if it looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment