Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have u ever tried to use a beach towel as a bath towel?

鈾?br>

dunt they dry so bad!!!Have u ever tried to use a beach towel as a bath towel?
Yeah, I call those days ';Laundry Days';. :)Have u ever tried to use a beach towel as a bath towel?
;)

Report Abuse



Yes they suck.
yeah... but the sand's a *****
Lots of times, when I couldn't find a clean one!


They suck! They same that they dry in eternity!
they dont dry!!
YES- IT'S LIKE TRYING TO USE 2-FINGER TOILET PAPER AT A REST AREA. IT JUST DOESN'T DO IT.
I never use towels after I get out of the bath I always use my terry cloth robe. Much nicer
I always do when I run out of regular towels. I get behind on laundry often. You've gotta get the beach towels that AREN'T white on one side... those are the best!
Been there and done that.Not the same though as a regular towel.
no i have not try it
i usually don't differentiate but the fluffy ones are nice especially winter.
Yes l have.
yeah they are too thin but they are bigger.
I like beach towels but that's because I'm big and a big towel makes me feel small :)
i have and i found that out the hard way
the worst part is all the sand - which becomes mud





hey! - and I was just clean!
yeah they don't work so well.
Yeah I have. It works fine.


Just get a good one, and remember people...


DON'T FORGET TO BRING A TOWEL!
a towel is a towel. I'm an equal opportunity towel employer. I just use the beach ones on my hair.
nope and i dont plan to now

No comments:

Post a Comment