Sunday, March 7, 2010

Girls Only: What would you do if you lost your bathing suit at the beach while swimming and didnt have a bag?

What would you do if your bathing suit came off while you were swimming at the coast and you didnt have anything with you except the bathing suit you wore to the beach?Girls Only: What would you do if you lost your bathing suit at the beach while swimming and didnt have a bag?
How do you loose your suit??? Ive had my suit ripped off of me before but you grab your suit and put it back on. Or in water polo when someone tears your suit you grab it and hold the suit together untill you can get another oneGirls Only: What would you do if you lost your bathing suit at the beach while swimming and didnt have a bag?
are you in the ocean w/ some kind of watter prof. web enabled cell. is that why you need to know?
i would call a life gurad or a hott guy to come help me
I'd stand up and show a perv like you that I'm not a girl. That should ruin him getting his jollies asking questions like this.
show it all off
hello i'm not a idiot i would go up to a hot guy and ask for a towel and to borrow his cell phone to call some one to get me some clothes
okay, seriously


i'll ask for a help to the other girls.


at least one of them would have something to cover me wouldn't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment