Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If I'm going to Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach what type of bathing suit should I wear ?

I'm not fat and I feel OK with my body, is not a showing thing, just that those websites recommend to wear a one piece bathing suit but, does people really pay attention to that ?


I just want to know what kind of people you see the most (1piece or bikini) and also, how dangerous is to wear a 2 piece one ?


BTW-- I'm not from the US first time going to those water parks and don't know what people used to do in those cases.If I'm going to Typhoon Lagoon %26amp; Blizzard Beach what type of bathing suit should I wear ?
At a water park, it is easier to wear a one piece so nothing slips off on any of the slides. You might feel more comfortable in a one piece..





I always wear a bikini and shorts but I'm constantly checking to make sure my top is in place lol





Those water parks are fun - at Typhoon Lagoon make sure you swim with the fish! They have a section of the park where you go get a lifejacket, and a snorkle (wash it off under the shower first it'll taste like salt) and then you go by the submarine, theres a little body of water with fish, sting rays, and small sharks in it that a trainer shows you how to swim through to the other side...its a small 1 minute little swim its nothing, but its fun...so do that :) Its kinda cool.





You'll probably be more comfortable in a 1 piece. That way you can jump around and not worry about things getting exposed..


If I'm going to Typhoon Lagoon %26amp; Blizzard Beach what type of bathing suit should I wear ?
when we went to disney in march, we visited the water parks for the first time even though we've been to disney 15 times. i didn't think much about it and wore a 2 piece (not a bikini though). i wish i had worn the one piece, especially on the slides! i saw lots of bikinis there, but they were mostly sun tanners.
going down slides on your back and stuff... i would suggest wearing a one piece so you dont have to worry about losin your top haha


there are many people wearing two pieces and many wearing one so its your preference.. i would wear one

No comments:

Post a Comment