Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can I bring a bath towel to the beach instead of a beach towel?

Is it wierd? It's only because none of my beach towels are clean right now and i'm going to the beach tomorrow morning and my mom's doing laundry tomorrow afternoon.


Can I use a bath towel as a beach towel? Have you ever done this? Thanks.Can I bring a bath towel to the beach instead of a beach towel?
OF COURSE YOU CAN!


I Only have Bath towels.


Almost everyone i know takes bath towels.


It's Okay.


Just take a regular


But i would suggest using a different one than you are using one right now, like in the shower. Take a fresh one. Of course if you don't have any other Towels, use the one you have been using in the shower.


I don't know why, i feel weird when i take one i have used in the shower.


Plus i always forget to take another one and put it in my bathroom


Then I'm stuck in the shower with a little hand towel to dry myself off.


So yea........


HAVE FUN AT THE BEACH! :-DCan I bring a bath towel to the beach instead of a beach towel?
as long as it is a towel it doesn't matter. Beach towels are just oversized so that you can lie on them. But any towel is fine.
It's not weird at all. Who's really gonna care?


Have fun!
Not it's not weird. If you have one bring a fun colored one!!
no problem!!
it doesnt really matter but why dont u go buy a cheap one at like target or something?
uh......Ya!!!!!! I never even use to bring a towel when I lived in San Diego too much fun!!!!!!, Miss home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment