Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Active or inactive vacation do you prefer? Climbing mountains or taking a sun-bath on the beach?

A mix. Addrenaline and adventure help clear your mind a bit, but must be combined with relaxation in order to recover.Active or inactive vacation do you prefer? Climbing mountains or taking a sun-bath on the beach?
i get too bored sitting around a pool or a beach. i prefer skiing, hiking, caving, fishing, or anything that will let me see some of the country and culture of where i am going. i see no point spending the money to go somewhere and sit do nothing. i can do that at home. the real reason i travel is to meet the people and learn from them.Active or inactive vacation do you prefer? Climbing mountains or taking a sun-bath on the beach?
I'm not a mountain climber, but I always prefer a vacation where I am active and exploring. Either hiking or even walking around a new city. I can spend a day at the beach but get board after that.
both are good...try to have both and enjoy both..


both have different aspects and different enjoyments..
Definitely active, no point sitting around on your backside all day
I get too antsy relaxing on the beach. I always want get up and go do something.
beach or by the pool every time
active. climbing for sure. sitting around gets boring after a while!
Climbing mountains - I get to camp. My fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment